Mental Health Awareness Week is upon us, and we all could use a few tips on improving our daily mental health. These five questions are important to ask ourselves daily because understanding how we feel and being true to ourselves will ensure what kind of assistance we might need to get us through the day. Of course, the answers will change daily depending on our moods, but keeping a log and staying on track can prevent us from falling into deeper levels of darkness. Ask yourself these questions, and watch your mental health improve by the day.
Five Daily Mental Health Questions To Ask Yourself
- What is my mood like today?
- What has been bothering me lately?
- Is my body receiving its basic needs?
- What do I do to bring myself joy?
- Who am I going to have on my side?
Cherry and the Hoot