“I have decided to stick with Love. Hate is too great a Burden to bear.”-Martin Luther King
February has officially begun and so has the celebration of Black History! I wish everyone an educated and loving second month of the year. Let us all continue to push positivity, stay stress-free and focused, and don’t forget to live a little! As a Black owner of this blog and small business, I thank you all greatly for supporting me through my journey. I can not wait to see what the future holds for all of us!
5 Ways to Celebrate this Month:
- Read, Share, or Purchase African American (Black) History or Authored Books
- Visit African American Museums
- Purchase from or Share Black-Owned Businesses
- Educate Someone on Black History or the African American Culture
- Donate to Anti-Racism Equity and Equality Charities
Best of luck to all of you this month. May your monthly goals be accomplished!
Much Love Hooters,
-Cherry and the Hoot